Another quick and easy dinner or lunch idea.
- Leftover Taco Meat – link to Easy Crockpot Tacos Here https://www.mrscriddleskitchen.com/easy-crockpot-tacos/
- Deli Meat
- 4 cups of your favorite cheese
- Sour Cream
- Fresh Tomatoes chopped
- Fresh Cilantro chopped
- Chopped Onion
- Tortillas (use Low carb if you are a Trim Healthy Mama)
- Pitas (Use low carb- Joseph’s Pita if you are a Trim Healthy Mama)
- Toast the tortillas & or Pitas in the over on 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Put taco meat or deli meat on the tortillas/pitas.
- Add cheese.
- Toast again in the over for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Take out, slice up.
- Mix sour cream and a tbsp. of salsa together.
- Add fresh vegetables.
- Find my Easy Crockpot Tacos in my recipes. https://www.mrscriddleskitchen.com/easy-crockpot-tacos/