Another quick dish to take to an event and STAY ON PLAN!
- 16 medium portabella mushrooms cleaned and stems removed
- 1– 8 oz block of cream cheese (I used 1/3 fat)
- 6 pieces of bacon
- 1/4 cup of onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- A small handful of chopped cilantro
- A sprinkle of salt and pepper
- *optional 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- Horseradish Ranch Dip
- 2–4 tbsp. good Ranch Dip
- 2– tsp grated horseradish
- 1 green onion chopped thin
- 1 to 2 dashes of red pepper sauce
- A sprinkle of THM Sweet Blend or your favorite sweetener (less than 1/8 tsp)
- Removed stems from cleaned mushrooms.
- Chop and place bacon in a skillet on medium heat.
- Chop 1/4 cup of onion and a clove of garlic.
- Add garlic and onion to bacon.
- Cook until completely done.
- Place on paper towels to remove as much of the grease as possible.
- Chop up cilantro.
- Add cilantro and bacon mixture to the room temperature cream cheese.
- Add seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Stuff mushrooms with mixtures.
- Make at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Mix all ingredients.
- A little goes a long way!