A delicious Low Carb snack with a buffalo kick
- 1 or 2- large chicken breasts (uncooked) cut into bit sized pieces
- 1– package of thin sliced bacon cut in half down the middle of all
- 1/2 cup of Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3– tablespoons of melted butter
- My Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup of Blue Cheese to add to Ranch
- PREHEAT OVEN TO Broil- 425 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Wrap with the thin sliced bacon and secure with a tooth pick.
- Place in the oven and broil for 10 minutes.
- Take out of the bites.
- Mix the buffalo sauce and melted butter together.
- Coat each of the bites with the sauce.
- Place back in the over and bake for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Take the bites out of the over and coat with the sauce again.
- Place back in the over for 1 to 2 more minutes or until the sauce has set.
- Mix up a batch of my homemade ranch and add the blue cheese crumbles to it.
- Eat with celery too.