Chocolate Peanutty Fudge like cookies that are sugar free but you couldn’t tell!
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil (use the kind that hardens when cold. I like the Trader Joe’s Brand.)
- 1 cup of THM Gentle Sweet (if you do not have this kind use 1 1/3 cup of xylitol or swerve or 1/2 cup of THM Super Sweet.)
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder scooped and shaken not packed (I used Hershey’s Brand)
- 1 cup of fine almond flour scooped and shaken not packed (not meal)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp Blackstrap Molasses
- 1 tbsp. of warm water
- a pinch of salt
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup of chopped dry roasted peanuts
- If you want to roll your cookies in peanuts like I did in half of mine use 1/2 cup more chopped peanuts.
- ***THM BAKING BLEND OPTION
- Simple replace the almond flour with 3/4 cup of scooped and shaken not packed THM Baking Blend
- Preheat oven for 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl mix the coconut oil and sweetener together.
- Add in the cocoa powder, almond or thm baking blend, baking soda, vanilla, molasses, water and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add in the room temp eggs.
- Add in the peanuts.
- Take a 1 1/2 tbsp. scoop and scoop up batter.
- If you want, you can roll the extra chopped peanuts before placing 2″ apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 9/10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled place in an air tight container and place in the fridge.
- The coconut oil in the recipe makes the cookie soft when room temperature.
- Storing the cookies in the fridge really enhances the cookies so much!
- ***Just a note on the measurements. I do not pack my flours. I always scoop and shake off the excess. So just remember to scoop and shake.