A yummy party dip or casserole! A cheesy summer dish!
- 2 lbs of ground beef
- 2 packages of hot dogs (I used all natural beef dogs with no nitrates)
- 2 cans of tomato paste
- chili seasoning (I use 1 tbsp. of garlic powder, 1/4 cup of chili powder, 3 tbsp. of cumin, 1 to 2 tsp of salt, and pepper.)
- 1 to 2 cups of water depending on how watery you want it.
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cups of cheese
- Joseph Lavash Breads or Low Carb Tortillas – toasted
- Or Bake Blue Corn Tortilla Chips (for a crossover)
- Cook hamburger meat, tomato paste, seasoning and water on high for 5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- About 30 minutes before you eat, add chopped hot dogs into the crockpot.
- Chop onion and add to half to the dish or save to sprinkle on top of a bowl.
- Add cheese to the top, onions, and mustard.
- Toast Joseph Lavash Breads or Low Carb Tortillas in the oven until you can break into pita chips. (5 mins on 400 degrees)
- Optional: You can bake this in the oven by using cooked beef or turkey meal and layering like directions say above, add cheese, and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees!
- This is a great S meal or party appetizer for us Trim Healthy Mamas!
- Serving Size: 6