An AMAZING Homemade Guacamole. Simple, fresh, easy, delicious!
- 2– avocados – not too firm
- 1/4 a cup of red onion chopped
- 1 small roma tomato chopped
- A handful of fresh cilantro
- 1/2 a lime
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or you can use a finely chopped garlic clove)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cuman powder
- Cut the avocado in half.
- Cut slices down and then cut slices across in the avocado meat still in the shell.
- Squeeze the shell till all the meat of the avocado comes out into a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients.
- Squeeze lime over the guacamole.
- Mix as fine as you want (less for bigger chunks).
- Enjoy over taco salad, tacos, enchiladas, tortilla soup, etc.
- Serving Size: 6