A wonderfully flavored soup that tastes better than the restaurant!
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin oil oil or triple filter coconut oil
- 8– large Italian flavored turkey sausages with covering taken off and smashed to be more ground turkey
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 2 small zucchinis chopped
- 1 cup of mushrooms chopped
- 1 can of kidney beans in juice
- 1 can of diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 bag of baby spinach or 2 big handfuls
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Mineral Salt to taste
- Pepper- be generous
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 2 cups of water
- In a big dutch oven or soup pot put the oil on medium heat.
- Remove the lining off of the turkey sausage and smash up in the pot until you get a ground turkey consistency.
- Cook meat until browned.
- Chop all veggies and add to meat.
- Cook until tender (5-7 minutes).
- Add in the beans & tomatoes in their juices.
- Add seasoning and salt & pepper.
- Add in broth and water.
- Add in the spinach and simmer for 15-30 minutes.
- Pour in bowls and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top & olives if you want & fresh basil (optional).
- Serving Size: 6