A low carb sugar free granola!
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds (roasted)
- 1 cup of slivered almonds
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds (roasted)
- 1 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup of hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of THM Gentle Sweet (or a little less if using Truvia or Pyure, 1/4 a cup or less if using THM Super Sweet Blend)
- 1/3 cup of egg whites
- 1 tsp of Mexican Vanilla
- 1 tsp mineral salt (or whatever salt you like)
- ** Options-
- 1/3 cup of Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- 1/2 cup of peanuts
- 1/2 tsp banana flavoring
- 1/2 tsp almond flavoring
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place on a parchment paper lined big cookie sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes at a time then stir.
- Continue doing this for 20-25 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container when cool.