A Punch you can take to an event or make for a party to keep you on your Trim Healthy Mama plan! It’s sugar free, low carb and even KETO!
- 3 cups of frozen strawberries or you could use raspberries or even blueberries
- 2 lemons- squeeze the juice out
- 2 limes- squeeze the juice out
- 1/3 cup of THM GENTLE SWEET (xylitol-free if you get tummy troubles or 2 tbsp. of THM Sweet Blend or 1/3 cup of Truvia or 2/3 cup of Lakanto Monkfruit)
- 2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream or you could use coconut cream instead for a dairy free version
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 quart of Lime Carbonated Water (I bought mine at Trader Joe’s- no sugar)
- Take the frozen strawberries, lime juice, lemon juice, vanilla and THM Gentle Sweet or your favorite sweetener and place in a blender.
- Blend well.
- Add the heavy whipping cream or coconut cream to the blender & blend well.
- Scrape the blended strawberry mix into a punch bowl.
- Add the carbonated water and stir gently.
- You can add a few frozen strawberries to the punch and or lime & lemon slices.
- You can make this more sweet or less sweet as you want. Make it to you taste! You can even add a little apple cider vinegar to give it a zing! Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 8