A pretty and yummy Strawberry Trifle that is sugar free, low carb and gluten free.
- Vanilla Cake-
- 3/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1– 8 oz package of cream cheese ( you can use 1/3 less fat)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup of THM Gentle Sweet (or you can use Pyure Stevia or Truvia or 1 cup of Swerve or Xylitol or 1/4 cup of THM Super Sweet)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp of almond flavoring
- a pinch of salt
- Whipped Cream
- 1 to 2 cups of heavy whipping cream (depending on how much whipped cream you would like)
- 2 to 4 tbsp. of THM Gentle Sweet (or 1 tbsp. THM Super Sweet Blend, or 4 to 8 tbsp. of Swerve or Xylitol)
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Pinch of salt to bring out flavor
- 2 to 3 cups of sliced strawberries
- 2 tbsp. of THM Gentle Sweet
- Grease a 9X13 baking dish.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese and sweetener together with a handheld mixer.
- Add in eggs and greek yogurt.
- Add in the flavorings and mix.
- Add in the coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Take cake out and allow to cool completely.
- Slice strawberries and add sweetener.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In a big bowl mix the heavy whip, sweetener, vanilla, and salt.
- Blend until it turns into whipped cream.
- Layer the cake, strawberries and whipped cream.
- Cover with foil and place in the fridge for an hour at the least.
- It is even better the next day.