CORNBREAD for the Trim Healthy Mama! Using Sprouted Blue Corn Flour & Sprouted Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup of Sprouted Blue Corn Flour
- 3/4 cup of Sprouted Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup of 0% greek yogurt
- 5 egg whites
- Sprinkle of salt
- 1/4 tsp THM Sweet Blend (more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp. water
- Mix the dry ingredients together well.
- Add in the wet ingredients one at a time and mix well.
- Lightly spray a round pie dish or 8X8 baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- The top will have golden brown touches to it.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes if you can!
- The greek yogurt makes this moist and not dry! Very happy with this!
- Serving Size: 8