A zucchini pancake type of dish that is full of protein! It’s low carb, THM S, and gluten free with low ingredients!!
- 3 medium zucchinis- shredded & salted
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese- shredded
- Shred the zucchini and salt.
- Set in a strainer and cover with a dish towel or paper towels.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl crack the eggs.
- Heat a griddle or a skillet (if it’s a skillet coat with butter or spray with coconut spray to keep the zucchini pannies from sticking).
- Press the zucchini with the towels and squeeze as much of the water out as your can.
- Place the zucchini in the bowl with the eggs.
- Add the cheese.
- Mix well.
- Take about 1/3 cup and pour onto the skillet or griddle.
- Allow to cook until it looks cooked and the bottom turns a warm brown color and is easy to flip.
- (should take about a minute or so)
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Enjoy with a couple strips of bacon or sausage!