So, I’ve been trying to use more coconut flour for my recipes. For one reason it goes a lot farther and its cheaper than almond flour. I actually really like the taste too! It can be difficult to work with if you are not used to it but once you get it, it’s a great product to work with!!
Soooo, I made these little guys up tonight. The batch made about 30 little puff cookies… and they’re completely gone! My husband loved them, my kids loved them, and I was really happy with how they turned out too! That’s always a plus! I so love that I can feed my family good desserts without all the sugar!! I love love the THM Sweet Blend that is sold on the Trim Healthy Mama website and I know I’ve said that a TON of times! But it’s true! I love my Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle
and my THM Sweetener!!
Chop up an 85% dark chocolate bar and add it in with about 1/2 cup of pecan or walnuts (nuts are optional)! You can use sugar free chocolate chips if you want too!
Preheat you oven to 375 degrees.
Scoop about 1 to 1.5 tablespoons of batter onto a cookie sheet. I did not grease my sheet but I did have a nonstick cookie sheet.
Coconut flour based cream cheese cookies! Sweetened with THM Sweet Blend and a great low carb cookie!!!
- 1 cup of coconut flour (store bought works best here… scoop and shake of excess. Don’t pack.)
- 1– 8 oz package for cream cheese room temp
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temp
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup THM Sweet Blend (you can use Truvia, Erythritol, or Xylitol)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt (or less)
- 1– 3.5 oz 85% dark chocolate bar chopped (or you can use the sugarfree chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup of pecan or walnuts (optional)
- Whip cream cheese and butter together for 1 minutes till creamed.
- Add sweetener, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the chopped chocolate and nuts.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scoop 1 to 1.5 tablespoons of dough on to a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Do Not flatten these cookies. You want to keep them puffed to keep the moister in!
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Makes about 30.