A great lite dish that’s full of flavor!
- 2 large chicken breast
- 4 LARGE Oranges juiced (strain to keep the seeds out)
- 4 cups of cooked brown rice
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 3 tbsp. liquid Bragg’s aminos (to replace soy sauce)
- 1 tsp ginger (ground)
- 1 tsp garlic powder (ground)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A dropper full of KAL Liquid Stevia (or your favorite sweetener to taste 1 to 2 tsps.)
- Cut up the chicken into bite sized bits.
- Cook the rice.
- Cook chicken, onion and garlic in a big pot on medium heat.
- Juice 4 LARGE oranges and strain to remove seeds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (not rice) to the juice of the oranges.
- Pour mixture over cooked chicken, garlic and onions.
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Once rice is cooked add the rice to the chicken mixture and mix.
- If the mixture is too dry add a little chicken broth or water (mine was not dry because I used large oranges).
- *optional- add chopped green onions or chives to the top.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 4