This is probably one of my most favorite savory snacks right now. If you are missing that crunch or need a good snack to grab, you have to try this!
It’s low carb and Trim Healthy Mama friendly! And it’s super easy! Seriously!
This would also make a LOVELY gift packaged in a mason jar!
Very nutty with just a touch of spicy and lots of flavor!Print
A spicy nutty trailmix that will be a crowd pleaser and keep you for those carby snacks!
- 1 cup each of the following: walnuts, sliced almonds, pecans (whole), pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. of Herb de Provence seasoning (of your favorite seasions)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp of red pepper (you can add more if you like it spicier)
- 1/2 tsp of pepper (cracked pepper works best but any will do)
- 1 tsp of dried parsley
- 1/3 cup of egg whites
- 2 tbsp. of coconut oil or olive oil or red palm oil
- 1–2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce (optional)
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread on a large parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Stir every 7 minutes for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in an air tight container!