I LOVE LOVE LOVE fresh homemade dressings!!! I had to come up with this Lemon Zest Dressing for my salad! Love it!!
Super easy! Tart, salty but a touch of sweetness! YUM! And I believe this would make a wonderful chicken marinade!!
The jar will help you to shake it up enough to get the light fluffy airiness you want in a dressing!!
Add it to your salad! If you keep it to a tablespoon it will be FP, if you are a Trim Healthy Mama!!
Lemon Zest Dressing
- Juice of1/2 of a large lemon
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- Zest of one lemon
- 6 drops of liquid stevia (or a sprinkle of powder stevia)
- 2 tbsp. of fine grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients well in a small mason jar.
- Shake until the mixture is light and airy.
- Serving Size: 4
[…] Vinaigrette (S) from Simply Healthy Home Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette (S) from Intoxicated on Life Lemon Zest Dressing (S) from Mrs. Criddle’s […]
[…] 5. Lemon Zest Dressing // Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen […]