I know I know, this is a simple recipe that EVERYONE has but I thought I would share the way I do it anyway. These little guys are always asked for at most every holiday from my family. All my kids eat them and my husband loves them!!
Start with boiling the eggs. Boil them for 15 minutes and then place in a bowl of ice water. This will keep the green from the yolks.
Next peel them. This can take a while… haha. Get your kiddos to help. Mine love doing this!!
Once peeled, cut in half and remove the yolks.
Add the mayo mixture to the yolks!
Stuff the egg whites with the yolk mixture and sprinkle with paprika and chopped green onions! So pretty and festive!
An S for your Trim Healthy Peeps!
Deviled Eggs with Green Onions
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 15 minutes
Angelic Deviled Eggs with Green Onions- perfect for any holiday, party or event!
- 8 boiled eggs (cut in half with yolks saved)
- 4 tbsp. real mayo or homemade mayo
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp. ranch dressing
- A sprinkle of THM Sweet Blend or your favorite sweetener
- 1 green onion chopped thinly
- salt & pepper to taste
- Paprika dusted on top
- Boil 8 eggs on high for 15 minutes.
- Drain water and place eggs into an ice bath.
- Chop up green onion and set aside.
- Peel all eggs and cut in half.
- Remove the yolks and place in a bowl.
- Add the mayo, salt, pepper, ranch, mustard, sprinkle of sweetener, into the bowl of egg yolks.
- Mix up well with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Gently place a small spoonful (probably a big tsp or more) of the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle Paprika on top then add the green onions on top.
- Serving Size: 8
[…] https://www.mrscriddleskitchen.com/deviled-eggs-green-onions/ […]
[…] a great side too! Here are some of my favorite sides that are cheap. Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, Deviled Eggs, Cole Slaw, Brown Rice Pilaf, Zucchini Au […]
[…] are another great protein that men love. Deviled eggs, egg tacos, boiled eggs in a baggie with a little mineral salt & pepper, egg […]
[…] Deviled Eggs (S) –Deviled Eggs w/ Green Onions […]
[…] Deviled Eggs from Mrs. Criddles Kitchen […]
[…] Deviled Eggs with Green Onions (S) from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen […]
[…] Deviled Eggs with Green Onions from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen […]